New!Â Â Fortaleza â€¢ Manaus â€¢ Recife â€¢ Salvador â€¢ Belo Horizonte
More direct flights from the US to Brazil is especially good news for groups
Cities in Northeastern Brazil are best known as the gateways to beautiful beaches, treasured World Heritage sites, and the lush expanse of the Amazon rainforest. Delta and American Airlines are adding direct service from their respective hubs in Atlanta and Miami to these diverse destinations, making them easier to reach, and harder to resist.
Previously, flying from North America to Northern Brazil involved at least 2 airlines and multiple plane changes. Most routings required flying to a southern city like Rio or Sao Paolo before changing to a local airline going north. Itineraries involving two airlines can obviously add travel time and inconvenience to anyone’s trip. For groups of 10 or more people, working with two airlines to make one trip requires double the number of bookings, deposits and payments, while doubling the potential pitfalls.
Direct flight options will now make arranging a group as simple as booking a flight across the nearest border.
Benefits for groups traveling on a single-airline:
- Fare: One fare from home to your destination, guaranteed in advance
- Routing: One connection, even no connection when traveling via Hubs in Atlanta or Miami
- Deposit: One deposit per person cuts the initial outlay in half
- Reservation: One booking keeps schedules and reservations synchronized
- Ticket: One ticket minimizes service fees and effort related changes or cancellation
- Baggage: One international ticket minimizes baggage fees, as well as avoids confusion if a bag is lost
- Service: One airline, one network means simpler solutions to unexpected delays or cancellations
Whether it’s for recreation or research, now is the time to make plans for your group to travel to Brazil.
CALL NOW FOR YOUR GROUP AIRFARE QUOTE:
or CLICK HERE to submit your request online